Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Challenged for challenge

I heard that if a cobbler try to teach a pumbler how to fix broken pipes, they gonna have the entire house flooded with water. Anywhere around the world it happened! A scientist teaching how to fish, a taylor fixing a broken knee..Initially I'm glad to help but when people challenge my core, (shaking head) its seriously disastrous. How do you define a people where his/her knowledge is nowhere to be challenged and we give them a chunky respect. I was stupid enough if I were to challenge them (like I have too much time for it..pfffftt). As usual I really hate when ppl challenge me..Compared to her probably she has 1% knowledge bout Kuching. Whats makin' me furious was that, she said she need to understand Kuching. I get it, go on..I did asked which angle she's lookin' into. (I thought I could have some direction)..Should I laugh hard or rolling on the floor like hell?? She didn't give me direction but she expect she can get what she wants. Madam, be clear on your direction, how do you direct with somekind of direction. (Lame)...I can spill anything I know but wouldn't it be nice if I know what am I suppose to say (as in filtered information). I cannot teach someone whose already ahead. I was taught to respect people with their expertise. (So I did)...

No comments: