Sunday, March 27, 2011
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Here come d best part, I had fallinlove with a baby sugar glider. It was so small, innocent and deserve a 24 hour hugs. I wanna have one. For d past 48 hours I had an argument wiv my roomie,because she said dat cute thing look like mousey..euwww no no no..its cute and its not mousey, Its a marsupial !! :0 Gotta wait till m home and settle down on my 1st week of intern then m gonna buy one. I prepared a name for my lil pumpkin "ZIFFY" ziffy junior will be my best partner ever! :) so do ziffy senior..lol..I have couples of names before, 1st Rufus, but "someone" said "xbest" so I changed to Pixie..I thought pixie will be a great name but, i think she will end up being too bitchy and extremely gedik. So I said to "Mr Ziffy Senior" m gonna named it after you..ther, d word ZIFFY just pop out in my brain :) The history of Ziffy's name. Seriously its cute, I'll buy d sleeping pouch and jog her around (since I love jogging) Weeeeee..Cute thing, wait for me, I'm buying you baby!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
If people still wondering what did a prick like do on weekend lemme tell yeh. This is my weekend, writing in blogs, doing SPSS, looking for bok in library bookshelves and end up freezing and get sum extreme urge to pee. :D This weekend I hav barbeque with uncle and aunts (compulsory), i have a night sleepover and 20 hours of giggling wiv my lil girl -pumpkin peanut butter- cousin (najwa). Of course I have to play with d dolls and watching tv. Last nite I let my lappy switched on with SHREK Forever After till morning. I fell asleep like a polar bear. Also I was hoping that college WIFI didn't act stingy and shitty. Seriously, I can go vile wiv the internet connection. Urgh damn! i shud've grab sum broadband wen I was back to peninsular last week. I wanna text wiv someone across d globe (atok). I tell you what wireless connection, m talking to you wireless connection! I miss him!! (gez m a bit insane for talking to wireless connection) Now I feel like dying and for d god sake I imagine myself stranded in the oasis. Afterall it an awesome weekend. Since my gugu gay girls are up to something next week so, here I am. And yeah, we have carnival in college The BRC Carnival. Unless they invited the script or kina grannis then only m eager to jump off d floor to d carnival. Otherwise, foods are my point of interest.
Song of the week: Back to December-Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars-Marry You, Heart Aint Brain-Chris Brown,Valentine-Kina Grannis-Valentine
New Song of the week-checkout My Chemical Romance, The Ready Set, Neyo ft Pitbull
Thursday, March 10, 2011
However, whatever happen!!! i need to stay cool and step d hell out of it. Think its just an ant bite ,not a lion bite. So here I have few tips of meditations
- Avoid Swearing / Shouting - Many people think that this calms them down because it releases bottled up energy / anger. This is a common misconception. YES. Release your anger. Do not hold it in all the time or you will explode! Do not take out your bottled up anger on those around you. Swearing only hypes you up more. You think you feel better but really, all you've done is put yourself in a destructive habit. If you need to shout, find a place of solitude and let out your anger. Cry. Do not punch a wall. Find a pillow or something that you won't cause any harm to and scream into if you must. Just avoid taking your anger out on others because then guilt will stress you even more. Talk about your problems as they occur; don't put it off! Taking care of the problem now, can eliminate the possibility of blowing up later because your anger was taken out a long time ago with civilized discussion.
- Its probably easier said than done but focus on what needs to be done. Panicking and acting over emotional is damaging to yourself which can make matters worse. Ending up in the hospital because of a stroke or heart attack is not the way you plan on taking care of the stressful situation
- Don’t self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs may provide a temporary escape, but your problems will be waiting for you when you get back to reality. Besides, do you want an addiction problem in your life, too? You yourself may not care about it, or even be aware of it, but it will affect the people who love you
- Eat moderate portions. If you keep portion sizes reasonable, it's easier to eat the foods you want and stay healthy. Did you know the recommended serving of cooked meat is 3 ounces, similar in size to a deck of playing cards? A medium piece of fruit is 1 serving and a cup of pasta equals 2 servings. A pint of ice cream contains 4 servings. Refer to the Food Guide Pyramid for information on recommended serving sizes.
- Eat regular meals. Skipping meals can lead to out-of-control hunger, often resulting in overeating. When you're very hungry, it's also tempting to forget about good nutrition. Snacking between meals can help curb hunger, but don't eat so much that your snack becomes an entire meal.
- Reduce, don't eliminate certain foods. Most people eat for pleasure as well as nutrition. If your favorite foods are high in fat, salt or sugar, the key is moderating how much of these foods you eat and how often you eat them.
Identify major sources of these ingredients in your diet and make changes, if necessary. Adults who eat high-fat meats or whole-milk dairy products at every meal are probably eating too much fat. Use the Nutrition Facts panel on the food label to help balance your choices.
Choosing skim or low-fat dairy products and lean cuts of meat such as flank steak and beef round can reduce fat intake significantly.
If you love fried chicken, however, you don't have to give it up. Just eat it less often. When dining out, share it with a friend, ask for a take-home bag or a smaller portion.
- Balance your food choices over time. Not every food has to be "perfect." When eating a food high in fat, salt or sugar, select other foods that are low in these ingredients. If you miss out on any food group one day, make up for it the next. Your food choices over several days should fit together into a healthy pattern.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
“Back in town! My beloved Selangor, here I come!” Despite of skipping class and registering on temporary delinquent program seriously, m home for work (plus sum fun). It was a great 7 days of short unplanned break but intentionally done for several reasons. I was back to peninsular for my final year project and internship interview. Thanks to Dew2 and friends for sending me off at d airport d othr day :) sure all famished with burgers (I shall noe myself). This is going to be a long post of d day so bare wimme people. While people were sitting for HRIS class (obviously tedious) I was partially awake and become a lazy homo sapien as lazy as ever. First day at home, yeeeehoooo!!a short break from work and I’m sure it will turn up with so much fun (yes it was). However, it was d day for my brother checkups. Well, we have lil blood errand (my adik was goin to refill his blood,lol). Guess what, I waited for 8 hours (as per flight to UK) gosh. I felt like having a Carpal Turner Syndrome. The bad part was, hospital wifi blocked media based web site. Seriously!!!! We’re talking bout sitting on d chair with lil ergonomic features for 8 hours. Sure my tummy singing “back to December”. It ended very late because therz sum problem with d blood checking procedures. Heishhhh..
As for my lil bro birthday, we had a day out. No parents!! We watched Adjustment Bureu (starring by my 23rd bf, Matt Damon, awwww so hot). Then we have a lunch at pizza! Ths is d best part because I saw my lecturer which I believed supposed to be miles away across south east china sea. Damn, Dr Tan!!watcha doin in KL. It was funny and he say hi to us. Our favorite Dr Tan ,lol. I was of course being a 4G fer a moment by sending text messages to my girls (gosh, I met my lecturer having lunch at d same restaurant dat I’m in). Yeah, and d next day we held a birthday party for my lil bro. Secret recipe was big enough till I felt my intestine was stuck with choc fudge. Jeez!!! It was d best day ever in fact of being extremely famished. I managed to get my questionnaire back!yeay.
BTW above all of those crappy and fun things dat happened to me THIS was the greatest I ever experienced. THIS, what I called “I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W”. Fuhh..it was normal wen I jumped into d lift to 33th floor at multi purpose tower. It was a nice location, I saw old town coffe, secret recipe next to d building and it was damn close to SOGO. Now lemme tell u do and don’ts during interview. Everytime u hav one pls juz pls prepare!!!!read anything, because u need to crap something so dat dey will buy u. Okay, ths company was awesome, because dey gimme personality test and..and…AND..a CASE STUDY..dammnit! a case study, lucky I browsed smth and print it out a day before. One more thing wen u’re in d interview pls juz stay calm because if u’re to be panicked u can’t even swallow ur throat (fear of d interviewer will hear d sounds coming frm d throat). Huhu..it was d longest interview I ever had in my life. 2 hours man!2 hours!!! I was selling d best of me. If you were given a personality test juz make sure it was right one of yours, be sure to remember what your traits are. Just dun be afraid of exposing your weakness BUT u must have d skill how to manipulate those weakness to be your greatest strength. Never avoid interviewer eyes. I was there trying to make eye contact wiv her. My interviewer was a nice person. She asked me a lot of things. Really a lot,,huhu..and I was accepted to be an intern there!! Yeay…It was a tiring day,, I feel like pulling off my spinal chord and jumped into d coffin. Fhewww…
This short break ended up good, I’ll be catching my flights tmrw eve and I dun fell like goin back to college..huuuu..and d biggest thing is I miss atok hunky :) damn much. My heart ain’t brain grandpa..oryte, I’ll wrap diz things up. My 7 days was awesome, tiring but cool and I miss atok freakin much. I hope he’s on his pink of health!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Well, before i go whining more and more towards d unnecessary, i need to say one thing! Hello March and buhbye February..This scares me a bit, talking bout time wimme is like talking wiv ur hand full of grenade. Here come d best part today, love love love..huhu..dats all i can say..oaky enough bout that. :)