Thursday, July 1, 2010

Amnesia and Deja Vu

Its a sob sob day,well nvm it over,totally over..i've cruised my days..hmm,its just so damn pathetic!i dunno whats going on with my head..somebody please shake me,push me frm 3rd floor,m i insane or m i just having no thing to do..like real no-thing things..haha,,see its my insanity night,i dun have my painkiller wimme probably dats y m acting weird as in odd in a sense of normal homo sapien who breath using oxygen and eats mother earth stuff~jeez..ahhhh please i have no idea what is wrong wimme,i have identity confusion ke ape ni?damn~i can't figure it out myself..this is the worst thing!when i dunno what is wrong with what is wrong..hummmphh..its an insanity with necessary words following..like a lunatic night!i dunno whats wrong because there is nothing wrong..hows that its just so wrong to know when there is a wrong thing on being nothing wrong..gosh..please!!i have gone far frm my sense..help~help~i have amnesia and deja vu at the same time!!!

No comments: