Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Obsolete Evening

So much or too much for a Wednesday or specifically another Wednesday turns to disaster. This malicious bad luck has been hovering mad on particular day. Pardon me if I suddenly grow a fang and scream mad in the monorail (unforgiven jokes tht only god know why). I just felt the content of Wednesday is obsolete! Somehow~ This evening weather is not kind as Im staring bluntly in chilly office. The rain pouring like the fountain in the theme park tho. Its really look like the wind gonna blow our building away! I bet flash floods is coming very soon and indeed faster.. Well we know who to blame for this.

Currently standing at train station and bunch of moronic slugs keep on cutting the que. Hope god will forgive my mouth and please dont give me tongue cancer :(
Gotta go!

No comments: