Friday, April 19, 2013

XXX Bank CEO Issue

Hello Friday, I've been wanting to share bout this famous book in 2012. I know its been 4 months after new year and I'm pretty lame slow.However, there's an incident today that will make me skid away from my main purpose. I can cover that later. Well here it goes, you might not know where I'm working right now, not even know which company was it. This is not the point, let me just put it this way, our company located as a building share basis. So basically we're sharing the same building with few other company. But this building is mainly occupied by this Bank called XXX Bank (even the building was named after it). This building has separate elevator limited to certain floor. So fortunate (literary) my office is on the side where the MD offices is. Still not the point of my story (I'm getting there shortly). Anyway, we're all going down to grab foods from XXX restaurant at KL City Walk and what a pleasant surprise there's this uncle in the same lift making that sour shitty face because it takes time for us to jump into the elevator. Fine, we apologize for our dummies behavior anyway.

The next incident that took place is that we're walking in the lobby where out of sudden a security guard shove us aside. Thinking dumbly that the security staff was trying to avoid from slippery floor since there's a "Cleaning In Progress" sign put on the floor. Huh! However! its actually not that main purpose (thinking lucky for 2 secs) . We are suppose to give way to the uncle we bumped in the elevator. Wondering who the finggin shit he is of course I'm like, got rot in hell. He was actually the CEO of XXX Bank. Seriously, he's a Malay and I've met and joke around with dozens of clients and those founders, CEO, Chairman and I couldn't believe how polite and down to earth are they treating me. Just because he is a CEO we have to be shoved aside like a chicken. Bloody hell, next time I bumped into you I'm gonna complain out loud how fucking stupid building management is and how inconsiderate are they about airconds and stupid elevator rules. We are all human and having power doesn't mean you're superior than other people in such way. Seriously I don't give a damn. If I knew he was a CEO I would've used violent words on him. I'm not scared of his shitty arrogant look. I hope he rot in hell.

No comments: