Friday, April 9, 2010

The Best Day Ever!!Congratz tanpamu song

hellow~~yesterday was d best eve and d best dinner ever!!!no complain for my supreme de vellail..d turkey ham was absolutely fantastic wif cheese layer~damn i wish i cud have more but too bad yesterday i was freakin full wif cakes some more..ngee (chocs cake precisely)..yesterday was d best day as i get into diz cool cascada ride!khad smpai terguling2..u guys shud try dinner at sharing planet.com..superb cool place,beautiful and classic classy..it was indeed small but nice..my iced peach tea was soooo awesome!!d scent and d taste really good, i can assure 101% diz place is heaven of western foods..d only place i never regret to step my feet in..suddenly i forgot my flu dat still crouching in my nostril..and before i go towards d end it was d best nite and happy birthday to connie and dewi..GBU (god bless u)..and congratz to a singer and his song cuz he made it to d top of d audition..congratz to "TANPAMU" song..i heard it's nice and d guitar really shakes ur heartbeat!esp for a guitar maniac like me--well!juz congratz and thumbs up..

No comments: