Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Holiday Starts

Saturday is wher d weekend starts ryte..as for me its time for long drama series addiction..i'm obsess wif House..last nyte was an obvious lunatic scene..yeah,saturday is the starts of holiday wif bunch of stuff in d pocket..and yes again laz nyte i was snuggling on bed wif tammy, in a pink top and end up having episodic backache..d show was really great,haven't even finish season 5~juz realize dat facebooking is damn boring dats how my interest rate escalation become..uhmm..how to say..flunk maybe~(keep on typing and now groping for some lolypop in d box).*apple flava*.the thing is my gaiety level is in stable state..no need ECG to check on my heart rate,it has been normal again..hehehe..lucky today i didnt bumped into debbie jaraa..she's all over XOXO..huhu..m havin great fun wif no misery,trying to cope wif everything..m gonna hit d exams soon,m worrying things on my studies more !! its such a pain in d ass if i cudnt make it to dean list,its easy..i make it double worst..for?..nothing..haha..just can't wait to get into d flight back to my hometown,,juz wish m still that mecky girl,raise my hand everytime Dr Emran throw questions..uhm,why i gave up my engineering?i was totally a subconscious teenager with 97% consternation for every 5 hours..I gave up physiotherapy and pharmacy juz because m a completely coward idiotic bipolar girl..now drowning in theory..its not dat bad,,i had chose..so here i am,,at least no more test tube and bunsen burner..hahaha..completely stabilizing and i noe what m i suppose to be,,i had envisage it~m happy afterall..i really wanna go to Sharing Planet.Com again!!!it's d best place ever!! :)

No comments: