Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When my life seem...

When Aisyah have too much dream,

Ala not bad actually live in this life but,tapi,err

I still wanna curse,biasala xpueh ati dengan org.dun wanna make crux.

Total possible prediction to disaster,

Jgan blame me if my bulletin o blog smell emoic,

Dipressed on new year adalah bler mereka kata..ceh,terlampau formal,

We’ll be dragged into 3 year programme..agak weird n to be honest it was so f****** creep,think over again dengan hdup yang seem like kerakap kat batu,its all gone serabut thap ke-7..i had to suffer my years study smth dat looks like a potion to death..

Memang btol agaknye menjadi potion tetrachlorometana dengan jus mango tuu..

Terasa nak campak,throw,trample,grind manusia with diz insanity,so menyusahkan on da 1st place,

So bawangmousesheepcreampetola btol la,since cursing and mncaruting isn’t a proper to fabulous gal lyke me.

Try to be nice for a sec….

I’m still trying,,,urghhhh

No comments: