Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Whats going on~

I paced back and forth in diz room dunno what to do while ther piling up stuff on my desk wanting to be finished. Morning after dark spinning in my winamp~obviously haven’t go for shower yet..the wet-eyed eve..huwaaa..tired doing things today n felt like all my limb cm nk tanggal from the socket. That’s awful cuz I’ve been walking for the entire day..Now I woke up at 3.30 am..WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can somebody tell me why..1.I have this mental process goin on (always happen) 2.i'm homesick 3.whats going on 4.i got tummyache,heartache,limb ache..all ache that cud ever exist 5.i have biz mngement tmrow so gotta read stuff 6.I’m lost….so answer me wen I asked..dun leave me like a kid dat just dropped her lolypop..tell me wher shud I go…

No comments: