Monday, December 21, 2009

Starving&Mad&Going to explode

What a decent morning..i was left starving wif no breakfast while my lil bro n my mom goin out for roti canai..damn..diz is so not fair..so sorry to someone who called me last nite i was so sleepy n i was talking to d phone as in not really talking..cant even rmember what language i put on..it was alien like sounds..urghmmmm..yeuww..whats dat??sorry..haha..too tired maybe..n diz mornin feyy was like gle..she still think shez in US agaknye..so happy calling me at 5..gila!!n serve rite on her nose~~i use that alien language..i shall put imaginary sign dat I'M SO SLEEPY..still menggosok2 mata while typin..suddenly i remember d countdown thingy..arghhhhhhhhhhh 5 days to go!!!shall i scream hell out loud..i hate goin back there!but then for the sake of my first class honor degree..n ..my CEO thingy..m a HR person..ayyooo..am i really meant to be that kind of person???puzzle..missing my pure science stuff..DNA polymerase..ligase enzyme..huuu..numerical method..trigonometry..huwaaaaaaaaaa..however FREEZE!!i still wanna curse!!who d hell textin me????look my number isnt a public number..damn it~free lah i give u go somewhere else n get drown..n d second time if u too blind to read go buy brailles word..padan mka..when i say no more i mean no more!if u ppl are so ill-witted go back to primary school n learn kesedaran sivik..stupid!

No comments: