Monday, November 1, 2010

Study Week and Serious Playback

Finally it comes around!haha..study week, I donnoe d real definition of those days but I believe its gonna be a complete torture or vice versa (hah!) Something's different bout ts study week because I hav no idea where to start with. .will work it out sumhow. There's a HD (high definition) pictures in my head on d struggles. Ths time around I forget how to feel nervous. Somebody please send me some senses (hows dat) . I got diz very bad playback of few songs
1. Auburn ft Iyaz-Lalala
2. The Script- For The First Time
3. My Heart is Touched-Seeya
4. Written In The Stars- Tinie Tempah ft Eric Turner
5. Descent -Miss $ ft Won Bin
6. Love Like Woa-The Ready Set
7.Deuces-Chris Brown
8.If I die Young- The Band Perry
9.Memories-Park Chae Won (checkout d lyric)
10.Something Bout Love- David Archuletta
For the dozens time, I got a very very very serious madness playback.

No comments: