Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Boys Are Inexplicable creature

Please don't libatkan ak in ur probs!!!as far as i concern i hav a friend dat non stop crying since last nite,angry one who keep cursing her bf for doing such lame guy move..okay 2 friends having these probs dat i can't even handle in life. I got F for my love test kwn2..but i can give advice,tho not tht good but okay kot. I dun like to preach things yg mengarut at the end of d day i still do it..dats just me..Ayish!hang on!Tirah bersabar~fhew..i'm handling these two ppl..but these pretty face poyo who prank my friend Yish!!!i feel like i wanna murder u..hey dun ask for my forgiveness..ask frm ayish,u hurt her..responsible la sket..menyampah tgok boys yg xresponsible!!!next time if u dunno how to take care of her dun pandai2 giving such vile honeylicious word!a lesson for boys please be responsible..susah btul la,A salah B salah C lg la salah..be rational,its not dat difficult to understand pn actually,learn to appreciate..maybe its right,boys only good in introduction,msuk content..definitely disaster..i'm not being prejudice,its just a matter of be realistic..i didn't blame boys flaw,they are egomaniac,they love football more than they love d girls..thats just normal..but be realistic..and my advice is if u love her so much is it worth winning the fight at any cost..i hate to see my friends crying!

1 comment:

mell said...

itulah sebabnyer I stay single sampai sekarang .. malas la nak layan drama2 percintaan ...