Thursday, June 10, 2010

L I KE N O T I T L E

Not much.I like my life just the way it shud be.It is what it is. Btw this is what i did in tutorial class 2.00 to 3.30 pm today (hail d agony like no blessed day) i love class but i hate the tedious one,i magine 3 hours in d morn n 2 hours more for tutorial..uhh (spell it right inside ur head).I still dun have title for diz song..hmm what shud i put eh?lol

[Aaaa..haaa..ohhh..wooo]

Twinkle twinkle

i see on d sky

night zephyr sweeps

like a sweet velvet touch

c/o : its d world u see i see

a beautiful one

its d pain i held the pain that u paint

i noe i miss you

cuz i remember when you say,(keep on say-ay-ing)

All those stars are blinds

Some day somehow this pain will heal

When its true there’s nothing is real

2nd c/o :its love you give your kiss

remains in my dream

its things you teach you preach

ohh i miss you badly (don’t you know…oww)

cuz i remember when you say (keep on say-ay-ing)

This loves are blind

by Aisya

No comments: