Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fasting Month - - - patience..

Its just 2.42 pm~my stomach croackin badly tp i dunno if i can eat my meals tonight..I called my mum~as usual so many thing she grumbles at me...i'm overindulge the usage of blogs..lelele..ol my kazen y stand at my back,,thanx..luv u guys n no one fault la ni..to my friends..hahaha..i will never told ya..i noe u guys wont open my blogs so m safe frm any questions y akn bwat ak tjun frm d 3rd floor..heheh..now 2.45..agak lembab m typing like slugs..waiting to diliberate the next word from my brain..alamak sok statistic n tnd...gez mesti pn dayang gonna call me H1N1 again(m not laaaa)..a week of holiday y bored like hell n full of kesakitan(fever okeyh)..make me just dormant in my apartment..i reli made that sticker n i wrote on my diary for more than 10 pages..m so bengang wif my pencil case n pendrive...WHERE ARE YOU....anyone who happen to see it plez la bg..i reli lemah xbermaya to think of ol my stationary y hilang~~xknla nk tulis notes pkai magic pen?..its 2.49..i dunno wht m counting..buka kot..yeay~fuds xsedap again today...
y la ak diciptakan cerewet+fussy+meticulous....hmmm gods destiny la aisya accept jela..td ckp dah xnk writing...but then wht can i do writing make me feel better tho x better..heheh..apekah ayatku ini?sudah2 no open2 kotak memory lane lg..anonymous in internet listen to me kot..cuz i dunno how to tell probs to frenz..dey just a place to be happy not sadness..okay sudahhhhhhh..hahaha..gez m gonna buy fuds at taz today..whoa yesterday fuds was so sucks..make me wanna home even more..lalala nk join gee terawikh..hopefully full this month~~asalkan kadar bleeding x melibatkan dri..hehe..ckgu liza said ovaian cycle..cuz i hate mengganti..i wanna eat3..cant wait raya tho its just d 2nd day of fasting..hee..going to livin rum n try to b okay..lelele..soon cya..its rainin suddenly...

No comments: