Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crawl-Chris Brown

Crawl


Everybody see's it's you
I'm the one that lost the view
Everybody says we're through
I hope you haven't said it too

So where
Do we go from here
With all this fear in our eyes
And where
Can love take us now
We've been so far down
We can still touch the sky


If we crawl
Till we can walk again
Then we'll run
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no end
So lets crawl, crawl, crawl
Back to love, Yeah
Back to love, Yeah


Why did I change the pace
Hearts were never meant to race
I always felt the need for space
But now I can't reach your face
So where
Are you standing now
Are you in the crowd of my faults
Love, can you see my hand?
I need one more chance
We can still have it all

playlist
1.Forever in my heart-Jojo
2.Crawl-Chris Brown
3.I wanna-The All American Reject
3.Forgetting to Forget-Jojo
4.Today was a fairytale-Taylor Swift
5.Do You Remember-Jay Sean
6.You Make me Smile-Fawn

No comments: